Search for Company Profile
- For the most accurate search, enter only the first one or two words of the company's name.
For example, enter "State Farm" for "State Farm Fire and Casualty Company."
You must enter at least three characters.
- Click the "Submit" button
- You'll get a list of all the companies with names matching your search criteria.
- Select the company whose profile you want to view from the list. Many companies have similar names. To ensure that you get the right information, make sure you know the full name of the company. Click on the company name to view the profile.
- Select the link that matches your company.
- You may use a wildcard symbol (%) if you're unsure of the exact spelling, spacing, or punctuation of a company's name.
For example, to find "J.C. Penney Life Insurance Company," you may enter "J%C% Pen" and then click submit.
If you need further assistance, please call
our toll-free Consumer Helpline weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at
1-800-252-3439. Company data is usually updated at 7:00 a.m. each business